Focus on Family is the first Nurturing & Development Centre in Ireland. We are situated in the Ballysally Estate of Coleraine, N.Ireland.
Our building houses a dedicated childcare facility, training room, IT suite, launderette, kitchens, social area and staff offices.
In addition to the community space provided, Focus on Family also offers:
• Specialised childcare and crèche provision
• Nurturing Family Links Programmes
• Domestic Abuse Programmes – Healthier Relationships for female victims, Preventing Abuse for male perpetrators and Youth Relationship Programmes –
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR DOMESTIC ABUSE PROGRAMMES FINISHED IN FEBRUARY 2017 – THIS IS DUE TO AN END IN FUNDING FOR THESE ACTIVITIES. FOCUS ON FAMILY ARE NOT CURRENTLY DELIVERING THE PREVENTING ABUSE PROGRAMME, INTEGRATED SUPPORT SERVICE OR HEALTHIER RELATIONSHIPS PROGRAMMES. ALL OTHER PROGRAMMES AND ACTIVITIES CONTINUE AS NORMAL. THANK YOU
• Skills-based courses such as Essential Skills, IT, Cookery, & Creative Writing
• Complementary Therapies including Reiki, Yoga, Pilates, Reflexology & Aromatherapy
• Cultural, cross-community programmes and events
• SAGE Payroll service for small businesses
Through the delivery of the various courses with quality childcare attached, Focus on Family aims to provide a holistic approach to dealing with the range of complex issues in our area. The centre aims to address and positively develop a whole host of emotional, behavioral, social and external factors that impact negatively on our house-users. All the staff and volunteers share the ethos of the centre and work together to create a harmonious setting where everyone is made to feel welcome, nurtured and cared for.
Click on the links to the left to find out more about the services we provide or ring us on 028 7032 9550 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.